If you have multiple CISD Students:
You will only have one login and password even if you have multiple CISD students; however, you must register each student separately. After registering your second and subsequent CISD students, you will receive this message:
"Your email address matches an email currently in our student system, you should be receiving an email shortly with your password if you do not already have an account. An existing account has been found for your email address. Your password for this student will be the same as your other account(s).
You have entered all information correctly."
Once you register multiple students and log into your Parent Access account, you will see a button for each of your students.
Information you will need before registering for CISD Parent Access:
(To update/change this information, correct your student's official registration form that will be sent home with the student from the campus during the first week of school. To change information after the beginning of the year, contact your student's school for procedures.)
1. The parent/guardian email address that is on file with CISD.
2. The student's identification number (not social security number).
3. The student's full official first name.
4. The student's full official last name.
5. The student's birth date and year.
6. The phone number that is on file with CISD.
7. The student's current grade level.
8. The student's current school assignment.
For your student's security, each of these data fields must match the student's official records in order for the Parent Access account to be created. If the information in CISD's database needs to be corrected, please contact your child's school.